Allsports and Family Podiatry Perth
At Allsports and Family Podiatry Perth, we think everyone deserves to walk discomfort free with healthy feet. Whether it’s Heel Pain, Ingrown Toenails, Plantar Fasciitis, Orthotics, Diabetes related problems or other leg pain, ankle pain, foot pain or posture issues, we will diagnose and treat you while educating you about the various therapy choices available.
Our Perth podiatry clinic provides clients with all their required foot care needs consisting of:
- Preventative foot care including kids and diabetic patients
- Effective pain relief treatments for all foot and ankle disorders
- Foot and ankle care for athletes and individuals with energetic lifestyles
- The most recent innovation in preventative and restorative footwear
Our therapists at Allsports and Family Podiatry Perth undertake continuing education about the latest podiatry strategies to offer you with the most up to date comprehensive podiatry service. Therapies are readily available to individuals of all ages and life styles, and your referrals are welcome and appreciated. Our personnel are committed to excellence in providing quality care to clients in a compassionate and respectful manner. We look forward to developing a long lasting and trusting relationship.
Please do not attend our clinic if you have the following:
– If you are unwell or experiencing fever, flu-like symptoms or shortness of breath
– If you have recently arrived from overseas or interstate within the last 14 days
– If you have had contact with a COVID-19 case
Please contact us on 6380 1941 to change your appointment.
We ask that all patients sanitise their hands upon entering and exiting the clinic. We are ensuring all contact surfaces are cleaned with hospital-grade disinfectant between consultations and using personal protective equipment where required. All clinicians are up to date with guidelines from AHPRA, WHO, the physiotherapy and podiatry governing bodies and the relevant associations.
We want to ensure you feel safe attending our clinic, however if you have any questions or concerns, please call us on 6380 1941 or speak to your practitioner.
Stay safe and healthy,
From the Allsports and Family Podiatry and Physiotherapy Team