Allsports and Family Podiatry Perth
At Allsports and Family Podiatry Perth, we think everyone deserves to walk discomfort free with healthy feet. Whether it’s Heel Pain, Ingrown Toenails, Plantar Fasciitis, Orthotics, Diabetes related problems or other leg pain, ankle pain, foot pain or posture issues, we will diagnose and treat you while educating you about the various therapy choices available.
Our Perth podiatry clinic provides clients with all their required foot care needs consisting of:
- Preventative foot care including kids and diabetic patients
- Effective pain relief treatments for all foot and ankle disorders
- Foot and ankle care for athletes and individuals with energetic lifestyles
- The most recent innovation in preventative and restorative footwear
Our therapists at Allsports and Family Podiatry Perth undertake continuing education about the latest podiatry strategies to offer you with the most up to date comprehensive podiatry service. Therapies are readily available to individuals of all ages and life styles, and your referrals are welcome and appreciated. Our personnel are committed to excellence in providing quality care to clients in a compassionate and respectful manner. We look forward to developing a long lasting and trusting relationship.
We understand that these are unprecedented times, but please rest assured we are taking the appropriate measures to control the spread of COVID-19.
1. There is a screening process for all patients prior to arriving at the clinic. We are ensuring all patients:
• Are feeling well and not currently experiencing fever, flu-like symptoms or shortness of breath
• Have not recently arrived from overseas within the last 14 days
• Have not had contact with a COVID-19 case
2. Upon entering and leaving, we ask all patients to sanitize their hands
3. All contact surfaces are cleaned with hospital-grade disinfectant between consultations
4. All employees are washing their hands regularly and using personal protective equipment where required
5. We are keeping all windows and doors open to allow fresh air into the clinic
6. We are aiming to ensure there is never more than 5 people within the reception area with chairs being spaced apart and chairs moved outside if required
7. All health professionals are up to date with guidelines from AHPRA, WHO, the physiotherapy and podiatry governing bodies and the relevant associations.
We want to ensure you feel safe attending our clinic, however if you have any questions or concerns, please call us on 6380 1941 or speak to your practitioner.
Stay safe and healthy,
From the Allsports and Family Physiotherapy Team